Sibutramine 20mg – 90 Capsules box
Buy Sibutramine 20mg Online Without Prescription. Order Sibutramine 20mg capsules Online. Purchase Sibutramine 20mg Online.
Name: Sibutramine 20mg
Packaging: 90 Capsules box
What is Sibutramine 20mg?
Sibutramine 20mg is a medication that assists with weight-loss by altering neurotransmitters within the brain.
Sibutramine 20mg is an appetite suppressant that acts on appetite control centers in the brain to lessen the appetite.
Sibutramine 20mg Side effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Sibutramine 20mg. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Sibutramine may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Contraindications Sibutramine 20mg
Sibutramine 20mg should not be used in:
– hypersensitivity to sibutramine or another component of the medicine;
– serious eating disorders (anorexia or bulimia);
– Obesity caused by a cause other than overwork (organic causes);
– certain mental or nerve diseases (eg Gilles de la Tourette’s syndrome);
– concomitant use of sleeping, weight-reduction, antidepressant and antipsychotic products;
– heart and vessel disease;
– increased activity of the thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism);
– severe hepatic impairment;
– severe renal impairment;
– prostate enlargement with urine retention;
– adrenal gland tumors (pheochromocytoma);
– green glaucoma (glaucoma);
– drug, drug or alcohol dependence;
– pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Undesirable effects occur predominantly at the start of treatment during the first 4 weeks. Their frequency is relaxed over time. As a rule, they are not serious, do not lead to discontinuation of treatment and are transient. Side effects include increased blood pressure, heart rate, dry mouth, constipation and headache.
Features Sibutramine 20mg
Sibutramine 20mg is a serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor. It acts to affect the re-capture of neurotransmitters of 5-hydroxytryptamine (called serotonin) and noradrenaline into brain nerve cells. Neurotransmitters are chemicals that enable nerve cells to communicate. By blocking their reuptake, sibutramine increases the amount of these neurotransmitters in the brain. Increased levels of neurotransmitters in the brain help patients read more food and help reduce their intake of food.
Sibutramine 20mg, combined with diet and exercise, is used in overweight patients with body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30 kg / m2 and in overweight patients with BMI greater than or equal to 27 kg / m2 who also have risk factors associated with obesity such as diabetes type II or dyslipidemia (abnormal blood fat). Other medicines like IFA Norex, Sibutramine , Asenlix help to loss weight.